Madness: Dedication Madness: Dedication

Dude. Dude. That was by far the best submission ive seen this madness day. Damn that was epic, nice style. Good job.

Ellvis responds:

Oh first review from you. Thanks. it means a lot to me :)

Madness Dance Party Madness Dance Party

LAL

Loved it.

Madness Vexatious 3 Madness Vexatious 3

LAL

DIMB is like fucking everyone, also Bruce Willis talks with his ear. epic

Nightmare Madness Trailer Nightmare Madness Trailer

Wow!

I would like to watch this, when it will be out? Also, ur new to madness? cuz i didn't hear a lot of you, you have a lot of potential dude, don't give up.

Deathisawesome responds:

Thanks! New and new, I've been animating madness for 2 years and this is my first submission :D

Fun madness test Fun madness test

Wow

The effects where cool, and u did it so smooth. I like that.

.:APPLES:. .:APPLES:.

Very good.

It was very well animated, and the action was awesome. The way that they destroy the background, it was so cool. 9/10 4/5

The Pivot CollabĀ² The Pivot CollabĀ²

Decent.

The only awesome anim8ors where popsecret, fmarshmellow, stickartist and wyvern7. Ywingit fucking sucked.

PopSecret responds:

we all know that

Pumpkin Juice Pumpkin Juice

Very good

It was pretty well animated, but its too short! Make it a movie of like, 2 or 3 minutes and it would be fucking frontpage. 8/10

Thingthingdude200 responds:

well, ive started next years project. unless i make a short videos i make will be 2 min at least.

First Madness test First Madness test

Niiiiiice

This is so much pure win for your first test. But the enemies are standing there and they do nothing, make they attack. Other than that, awesome.

My First Madness My First Madness

Oh damn

U really have a lot of potential, i just can't believe that this is your first MC anim. Dude, never give up!